Gisele Bundchen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gisele Bundchen World

Gisele Bundchen Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gisele in new SKY commercial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora
Admin
Admin
Theodora

Gisele in new SKY commercial Empty
PostSubject: Gisele in new SKY commercial   Gisele in new SKY commercial Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 am

In 2010, our Übermodel celebrated the fifteenth year of her career. This year, SKY Brazil – cable TV for which Gisele is the spokesmodel - is the one celebrating an anniversary. In a new commercial entitled “You evolved. SKY evolved”, the model remembers moments from her life and the trajectory of her career, showing her evolution through the years.
In the film, Gisele talks about her dream of being a Volleyball Olympic champion; the homesick feeling when she moved to Sao Paulo; and her achievement in the fashion world. At the end, she says: “I’ve never been an Olympic Champion, but I think I’ve managed to let Brazil be a little proud of me”.
Back to top Go down
http://giselebworld.blogspot.com
Carol123

Carol123

PostSubject: Re: Gisele in new SKY commercial   Gisele in new SKY commercial Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Haha, love it!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gisele lover
Gisele lover
Niki

PostSubject: Re: Gisele in new SKY commercial   Gisele in new SKY commercial Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am

I love the way she talks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gisele in new SKY commercial   Gisele in new SKY commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gisele in new SKY commercial
Page 1 of 1